Abu Dhabi City and Louvre Museum Tour From Abu Dhabi
A traditional overview of Abu Dhabi in more than 10 languages including an individual visit to the Louvre Museum. Great choice.
- Pick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi by Southtravels staff.
- The largest mosque of the UAE – Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- A walk in the past – Heritage Village
- An enriching driveway – Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Experience royalty – Emirates Palace
- The epitome of development – Saadiyat Island (Louvre Museum), Witness the rich heritage – Cultural Visit (Individual visit)
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi.
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Entrance to Ferrari or Yas Waterworld
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 6 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: LLive Guide in English and , Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN. Except in Museum Free discovery.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in Southtravels’s ultimate Abu Dhabi city day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park , we will pass by YAS Waterworld & the YAS MALL.The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before enetering teh Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbour. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence , the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. After the tour our driver will drop you to enjoy the marvellous Louvre meuseum.