Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi is a city that has its own distinct standing in a country overshadowed by the glitz and glamour of Dubai. The capital city of UAE, Abu Dhabi is one of the best cities to live in the world, thanks to its relaxed lifestyle and relatively high average income. Abu Dhabi may not be as touristy as Dubai but in no way is the city lagging behind.
Abu Dhabi boasts of some of the best world attractions one can think of. From taking in the world’s biggest hand-woven carpet to enjoying heart-racing experiences; a trip to Abu Dhabi with SouthTravels is the key to unlock the best of vacation memories.
Travel around the finest landmarks of the city and enjoy the hospitality of SouthTravels to ensure your comfort is never compromised. Our city tours are exclusively designed to show you the best that the city has to offer and allow you to take a sneak peek into the soul of the place through its history and architectures.
Abu Dhabi offers you the world’s biggest indoor theme park- the Ferrari World where speed meets adventure. The city boasts of Yas Island, a place for the best of international shopping and amusements, along with the famous white stoned Sheikh Zayed mosque that depicts the incredible Arabian architecture while giving you a slice of the city’s spirituality.
There’s so much to see in Abu Dhabi and no one can show you around better than SouthTravels Tours. All we want is for you to enjoy a memorable trip and going back with a satisfaction of getting to know the best of this city through its attractions, off-beat destinations, architectural gems and historical treasures.
Starts between 8:30 am to 9:00 am For Friday will be 10:30 am to 11:00 am
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Ferrari World (Stopover)
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Drive through Corniche (Photo stop)
- Heritage Village
- Marina Mall
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Presidential Palace (Drive by)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drop off at your Hotel
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Abu Dhabi Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- Wear Fully covered clothes and carry scarf to enter mosque.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Special Note –
- This tour is operational only on Monday.
- No change in the timing. Guest just need to follow appropriate dress code at all times, no drinking/eating/chewing gum in public.