Abu Dhabi Mosque & Warner Bros. Tour From Dubai
Visit two of Abu Dhabi’s most popular attractions in one day on this full-day tour from Dubai. Admire the magnificent architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the world’s largest mosques, then cross over to Yas Island and spend the afternoon at the Warner Bros Abu Dhabi theme park. You will have up to five hours to explore the park at your own pace, including access to all the rides and attractions.
- See the exterior and interior of the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque.
- Self-guided visit and up to five hours at Warner Bros theme park.
- Hassle-free pickup from your Dubai hotel.
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet Metro City.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai, Deira city center.
- Personal expenses
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park on Yas Island, has revealed exciting details on Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch, which are inspired by animated characters from Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera such as Marvin The Martian, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Fred Flintstone and George Jetson, just to name a few.