Dubai Full Day Tour With Burj Khalifa from Dubai
Discover the traditional side of Dubai and ascend the spectacular Burj Khalifa on an 8-hour sightseeing tour. With an informative guide, explore the old Al Bastakiya quarter and Dubai Museum, and ride an ‘abra’ boat across Dubai Creek. Visit Jumeirah Mosque, and capture photos of the Burj Al Arab. Finish at the ‘At the Top’ viewpoint on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, marvelling at the breathtaking views down over the city.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by SouthTravels staff.
- Dubai Creek, Bastakiya
- Abra Crossing, Gold Souk & Spice Souk,
- Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa & Musical Fountain, Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Museum Entrance(Temporarily closed)
- Cross Creek by ABRAS Boat
- Visit Burj Khalifa to top 124
- Discover old and New Dubai
- Ride in Dubai Monorail
- Wi-Fi on Bus & Multilingual tour
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, entrance fees at Dubai Museum & crossing the Creek in Abras, Burj Khalifa lift ticket to top 124, and Multiple audio systems allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time, please coordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel or Dubai Internet city Metro
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
- Personal expenses
- Food and Drinks
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour Starts @ 09:00hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: approximately 9 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up to 72 hours from the date of service local time, after that full charge.
Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour buses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer.
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city’s evolution throughout time.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 09h15 – Jumeirah beach photo stop
- 09h45 – Jumeirah Mosque visit
- 10h10 – Marjan gallery visit
- 10h30 – Museum visit
- 11h10 – Abra station
- 11h20 – Spice & gold Souq visit
- 12h45 – Dubai Mall Burj Khalifa visit
- 15h00 – Departure from Dubai mall
- 15h30 – Madinath Jumeirah Souq
- 16h15 – Monorail station
- 17h30 – Pick up from Atlantis
- 17h00 – Marina walk, visit
- 18h30 – Mall of the emirates