Hot Air Balloon Tour
Hot Air Balloon adventure offers a fun experience. Soar Up into the Mesmerizing Skies of UAE with SouthTravels Hot Air Balloon Ride!
Experience the Enchanting Sights of UAE’s Magical Landscape with SouthTravels Hot Air Balloon Flight. As the Gentle Morning Winds Take the Basket off the Ground, Marvel at the Spectacular Views of the Sun Rising against the Hajjar Mountains’ Backdrop.
Float Regally and Smoothly Past the Endless Seas of Arabian Dunes, Bright Green Oases, and Beautiful Flora Fauna, such as Camels, Gazelles, and Oryx. SouthTravels Hot Air Balloon Ride is the Most Perfect Way to Take in the Beauty of UAE.
This Activity Can be Enjoyed by All, Regardless of Age and Gender. If You’re Planning to Visit Dubai or UAE and Want an Alternative Sightseeing Experience, Hot Air Balloon Ride is a Must-Try Pursuit.
Make Your Reservation Today with SouthTravels! Don’t forget to Provide Your Dubai Hotel Accommodation Details, Including Hotel Name and Room Number. In Case We Can’t Reach You, This Will Help Us to Leave a Message Regarding the Meet Time with Your Hotel Telephone Operator.
Book Today Until 20th March and Get 15% Discount
1049 AED (Per Person)
Hot Air Balloon ride
1149 AED (Per Person)
Hot Air Balloon Ride
1349 AED (Per Person)
Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Discover the beauty of Dubai’s desert Conservation Reserve from 4000 feet high with a thrilling hot air balloon ride.
- Observe the Reserve’s natural fauna while exploring the area and conquering the dunes for an unforgettable adventure.
- Enjoy a delicious open buffet breakfast including smoked salmon.
- Book a private hot air balloon ride for a unique experience.
- Relax in a traditional desert camp setting and take a short camel ride through the desert to appreciate the beauty of the natural surroundings.
- Capture your flight experience with a GoPro camera, which is available in each hot air balloon.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid ID proof or passport. Passengers without a valid ID will not be permitted to fly..
- To avoid cancellation of the entire flight, please ensure you arrive at least 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- During the activity, it is advisable to avoid carrying heavy luggage and wear comfortable, casual clothing. High heels should be avoided, and comfortable shoes or boots should be worn.
- Please note that pregnant women, individuals with heart problems, serious knee and back pain, those who have undergone major surgery within the last 6 months, and those suffering from acrophobia are not recommended for this activity.