Sharjah City Tour From Dubai
Get to know the spirit of Sharjah City during this 4-hour tour from Dubai. With your guide and group, explore the highlights and landmarks of the city known as Pearl of the Gulf. Stop at landmarks such as the Al Arsa souk, the Heritage Museum, and the King Faisal Mosque. Learn about the culture, traditions, and history of the city from your guide. Entrance fees and round-trip transportation from Dubai hotels are included.
- King Faisal Mosque
- Fort of Sharjah
- Heritage museum
- Al Arsa Souk
- Blue Souk
- Al Markazi Souk
- Jewelry & handicrafts
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: Stop at Sharjah Fort, King Faisal Mosque, Al Arsa Souk, Al Markazi Souk, Visit of Heritage Museum(Included)
- PICKUP TIME: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel or Dubai Internet city metro, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Dubai Mall or Emirates Mall or Burjuman Bur Dubai or Deira City Center.
- Personal expenses
- Food and Drinks
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 4 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Driver Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local Time, after that full charge.
Join us at Southtravels for a fantastic experience in our guided city tour of Sharjah which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes about the city.
Next, travel back with us to the year 1820, as we stop at the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply rooted in the Emirati culture. Lastly, continue to the Heritage Museum, and have a chance to wander the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewellery, and intricate handicrafts, before ending the excursion. The tour will end at the Dubai Mall.
- 09h00 – Departure from the Meeting point
- 09h45 – Sharjah (Faisal Mosque – photo-stop)
- 10h15 – Fort of Sharjah photo stop
- 10h35 – Souk Al Arsa
- 11h00 – Sharjah Islamic Museum
- 11h45 – Sharjah central Souq
- 13h00 – Dubai Mall