Dubai Frame Tour
Dubai Frame at Zabeel Park is easily recognizable for its award-winning design, which contains a large picture frame. It consists of two 150-meter-high and 93-meter-wide vertical towers connected by a 100-square-meter bridge. And, according to its name, it allows you to experience breathtaking views of both the city’s iconic new and lovely old landmarks from a single frame.
Begin with the Dubai Past Gallery: Begin your Dubai Frame journey on the ground floor or in the horizontal section of the structure. The main attraction here is a museum and gallery. It combines cutting-edge technology, as well as a variety of exhibitions such as holographic visuals and multimedia displays, to cast fascinating light on Dubai’s development from a fishing village to a world-class global city.
View Old and New Dubai in a Single Frame: Following your visit to the Dubai Past Gallery, you will enter a glass elevator that will take you to the topmost level or the upper horizontal column of Dubai Frame in just 75 seconds. The Sky Deck, as it is known, invites you to take in the city’s magnificent contrasts. While one side offers spectacular vistas of contemporary Dubai, the other side transports you back in time thanks to the simple but lovely architecture that dot the Karama, Bur Dubai, Deira, and Umm Hurair neighborhoods.
Have the greatest experience and fun: Do you want to try something new? Take to its transparent glass walkway for a spine-tingling trek that will reward you with the most unlimited views of the surrounds. Check out the gigantic pyramid-like projectors that are positioned all over here for a great experience; draw or write something on the screen placed just beneath and it will be projected on this projector. There is also a café to enhance your experience.
Visit the Dubai Future Gallery: Step into Dubai Future Gallery — a place to take in Dubai’s avant-garde future – before the experience ends and as soon as you make your way down. Yes, this will show you what this futuristic Arabian city will look like in 50 years.
- Entrance ticket for Dubai Frame.
- Visit Dubai Past Gallery.
- From the 150-meter high Sky Deck, enjoy 360-degree views of Old and New Dubai.
- Walk over the amazing Glass Bridge.
- With the Virtual Metropolis experience, you can see into Dubai’s enormous future.
Why should I choose this?
- See the world’s largest Picture Frame up close and in detail.
- Enjoy an adventurous walk over the Sky Deck’s 93-meter-long glass bridge.
- Wonder at old and new Dubai from a single frame at a height of around 150 meters.
- Get breathtaking 360-degree views of Dubai’s incredible attractions.
- Finally, visit the Future Gallery to get a view of Dubai’s high-tech future.
What are the advantages of using our travel agent?
- Convenient booking choices with instant confirmation.
- Local experts as travel agents in the UAE.
- Exclusive 24/7 customer service helpline.
- Special promotions and deals offer from time to time.